By Mary Laughren, Robert Hoogenraad, Kenneth L. Hale, Robin Japanangka Granites
Read Online or Download A Learner's Guide to Warlpiri: Tape Course for Beginners (with Audio) PDF
Similar nonfiction_5 books
This publication presents an outline of nanotechnology, its program to the agri-food sciences, and strength safeguard and societal concerns. It deals a simple starting place for the reader and permits a closer inspect nanotechnology within the creation of foodstuff. assurance comprises nanotechnology functions in agri-food components like: processing and engineering, encapsulation and supply, packaging, crop safety and affliction, nutrition safeguard and caliber, toxicology, rules, and environmental issues social.
Do you need to benefit tips on how to be a good shop clerk, make more cash, and luxuriate in your self even as? Make the dedication instantaneously with this ebook and watch what occurs. even if you're an skilled revenues specialist utilizing this e-book as a reference advisor or a relative newcomer, this publication will certainly assist you.
- Ultrasound and Carotid Bifurcation Atherosclerosis
- CQE Primer
- Dynamic Tourism: Journeying with Change
- Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice, Expert Consult - Online and Print (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print), 5th Edition
- Amar Chitra Katha - Tales Of Shiva
- Understanding Late Devonian And Permian-Triassic Biotic and Climatic Events: Towards an Integrated Approach
Extra info for A Learner's Guide to Warlpiri: Tape Course for Beginners (with Audio)
18. Marlu ka manangkarra wapami. __ The bird is sitting in the tree. The meat is cooking on the fire. The kangaroo is walking about on the spinifex plain. 19. Puluku ka yuwurrku_ karrimi. The bullock is standing in the scrub. 20. Nantuwu ka yarlu 21. Warlu ka rdaku __ __ karrimi. j ankami. The horse is standing in the clearing. The fire is burning in the hole. WORD ORDER From listening to the different ways in which words can be ordered in sen tences 22-27 below you will see just how variable word order is in Warlpiri.
What? ngana? who? nyiya-nyiya? what skin name (subsection)? 1 1. Skin names are introduced in Lesson Three on page 77. The basics for learning Warlpiri 2 7 Indicating-words: nyampuju this one (here) yalumpuju that one (close by) yaliji that one (further away) this one (that we are discussing or attending to ngulaju now) � 16. Now listen to some examples of how they are put together. Nyiya nyampuju? What is this one? Ngana yalumpuju? Who is that? Nyiya-nyiya ngulaju? What is his/her skin name? (you know the one I mean) The reply can be equally simple: just the repetition of the indicating word followed by the required word or name.
Yujukurla ka nyinami kamta. Nyinami ka kamta yujukurla. 25. Kurdu ka parrajarla ngunami. A baby is lying in a coolamon. Kurdu ka ngunami parrajarla. Parrajarla ka ngunami kurdu. Ngunami ka kurdu parrajarla. 26. Kurdu kulaka pirlingka nyinami. Kulaka kurdu pirlingka nyinami. Kulaka pirlingka nyinami kurdu. Kulaka nyinami kurdu pirlingka. 50 Part Four The child is not sitting on the stone. 27. Nantuwu kulaka ngapangka karrimi. Kulaka nantuwu ngapangka karrimi. The horse is not standing in the water.
- Download Division de figuras en partes menores by V . Boltianski - I.Gojberg PDF
- Download Hacking: Easy Hacking for Beginners- How to Hack Computers, by Andrew Mckinsey PDF